Mission & Vision
At Literacy to Legacy Mentors, we educate, inspire, and motivate people to master their financial lives and live prosperously at any age through personal finance education and mentoring.
You have several options on how to work with us. You can sign up for hourly, or monthly financial education and mentoring service packages. You can choose between mentoring via telephone or video conferencing. Beyond one-to-one mentoring, you can sign up for online and in-person classes, workshops, one-day and weekend retreats beginning this summer.
Check out our resources section that includes timely and relevant industry resources and articles written by strategic partners, and a glossary of personal finance and estate planning terms aimed at building people’s understanding and comfort level with financial topics.
“Your ability to simplify complex financial concepts through an honest, common sense approach has given me great peace of mind and has empowered me and my husband to take control of our financial future.”Kathryn D., Designer, Business and Personal Finance Mentoring Client for 25 years
Here’s a Sample of Topics I Cover…
- Create A Transformative Earning, Spending, and Savings Plan
- Debt Repayment: Your Ticket to Financial Freedom
- You Are the Brand! How To Expertly Brand Yourself and Earn More
- Profitability Strategies for Small Business Owners
- College Planning: Do I Qualify for Financial Aid?
- Goal Setting: A Commitment to Consistency is The Secret Sauce
- Introduction to Investment Basics for the Novice Investor
- Marriage & Money – How to Build a Successful Financial Partnership
- Mortgage Refinancing – When, Why & How?
- Your FICO Score and Why It Is So Important to Your Creditworthiness
- A New Look at Retirement and Legacy Planning